- Make sure you can test the error:
- The best developers are able to find and resolve code errors
- The best way to save time and costly mistakes? Get them early!
- Cross mobile devices
- After making a small change in the project
Developing a credible early detection system may help you achieve respect for others faster.
Media Inquiry (for Mobile Development)
Media Query is a handy little CSS tool to create fully responsive websites as mobile usage is on the rise.
- Almost 7 billion people worldwide (95.5%) have mobile subscriptions (Mobiforge)
- The new Google 2015 algorithm means that websites that do not respond are in the search results (search engine lands)
- In the last four years, smartphone usage grew 394% and tablet usage increased by 1.721% (comScore)
- Create media queries of the device's default size
- Translate static websites in responsive
- Track the industry standard name and grammar
Using the jQuery plugin, you can:
- Add a Twitter feed to your website
- Add image slider
- Add a smooth scroll
- Make website different when users log in
- Live Blog Feed Updates
- Create a cool mobile effect
- Understand the Document Object Model (DOM)
- Understand objects, properties, and resources
- Create elements and variables
- Identify and use internal functions
- Use logic to create a loop
- Write your own functions
A template to create a website with many internal elements, so the developer doesn’t have to start from scratch.
Some great structures:
Get an opportunity to:
- Install or Download Structure
- Use internal elements
- Use the framework to create a custom website
By 2014, over 74 million websites were created in WordPress.
The Content Management System (CMS) makes it easier for customers to make changes to website content
- Read and edit PHP code
- Install WordPress
- Understanding WordPress architecture
- Create and edit pages, posts, and menus
- Create a children's theme
- Test error
- Add useful plugins
- Where to learn these things?
- Development community